This is the most comprehensive panel offering over 200 different foods, including:
- More specialised foods such as alpha and beta lactoalbumin, transglutaminase
- Insight into processed foods such as polenta
- Testing for a large variety of various fish/ seafood
- Over 70 different types of fruit and vegetables
- Insight into different food groups including, legumes, meats and a multitude of herbs and spices which may be contributing to symptoms
Intestinal Labs IgG Food Print Testing:
Intestinal Labs offers a number of different Food Sensitivity tests that assess IgG responses to a number of different foods. Below is listed the different panels under General & Specialist categories. Click the links to view which foods are tested in each panel and view a sample copy of the test result report.
Once the practitioner has given the patient their request form, the patient takes it to their nearest Australian Clinical Labs collection centre. If you are unsure of your nearest collection centre head to location on our website or call us on 1300 554 480 between 9.00am and 5.00pm Monday to Friday for details.
Turnaround time is usually 10-14 working days.
You do not need to fast. For optimum results it is best not to change your diet prior to having the test completed.
Your results will be express posted to you as soon as they are available. Order today and get a free consultation with our in-house Naturopaths when you receive your results.